Borla® - Touring™ Exhaust Systems
Borla custom designs each exhaust system for the specific application, to make the most horsepower and torque with the best sound quality.
- Shipping infoWe deliver worldwide
- Payment methods
- Return PolicyWe accept returns
This product may be purchased from CARiD.com.
Touring™ Exhaust Systems by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the most horsepower possible, with a subtle, slightly louder than stock sound at cruise. And the quality, aircraft-grade, austenitic stainless steel construction allows Borla to back every Cat-Back system with an unequaled million-mile warranty.
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Better fuel economy at cruising speeds
- Custom designed for each application
- Patented straight-through muffler design reduces backpressure while absorbing sound waves
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes with diameters optimized for reduced restriction while maintaining
exhaust gas speed
- Made from the finest austenitic stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- All welded construction
- Includes polished exhaust tips
- Includes everything required for installation, including detailed instructions
- Backed by the exclusive Borla Million-Mile warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
- Fitment TypeVehicle Specific
|TOYOTA||Celica (ZZT230)||1999-2002||1.8 VVT-i (140)|
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.